The Insulation 90 Jacket is equipped with a lightweight outer fabric and a thin wool fleece from Grisons sheep. It is a great companion from spring to fall and is also ideal as an insulation layer under a hardshell. Thanks to the small pack size it fits in any backpack and due to the low weight it never becomes a burden.
Ecological Sustainability: - Lined with sheep's wool from Graubünden. - Fabric made of recycled polyamide. - PFC-free water repellent impregnation. - Ecologically produced without toxins and extensively tested in the lab (according to our strict Detox Standards). - Multifunctional, timeless & repairable. - Plastic-free packaging and carbon-neutral shipping.
Social Sustainability: - The insulation jackets are sewn in Rothrist by the largest sewing company in Switzerland, WIMO AG. - The narrow fabrics for the sleeve, hood and hem cuffs come from Streiffband AG in Herznach. - The Graubünden wool is processed into machine-washable wool fleeces by an innovative company in Bavaria.
Animal Welfare: - The Grisons sheep live on organic farms in the Disentis region and spend the summer on the alp.
- Two hand warmer pockets with zipper on the side
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Front zipper with wind flap
- Medium thermal performance, optimal climate regulation thanks to wool lining
- Water repellent
- PFC-free impregnation
Fabric: 100% recycled polyamide, woven and dyed in Taiwan Lining: Lavalan® wool fleece, 80% organic sheep wool from Disentis, 20% Ingeo®.
- Gentle cycle at 30°.
- Low load
- Fine detergent or wool detergent
- No detergent with optical brighteners or bleaching agents
- No fabric softener
- Some lint after the first wash is completely normal - just remove it!
- Hang or even better: Lay out
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron front side at lowest temperature
- Do not iron above 110°
- Place a thin cotton fabric under the iron
- Re-impregnate face fabric as soon as water stops repelling
- Re-impregnate front side with PFC-free spray
- Protect the inside from impregnation
Warms during sports:
Insulation Jacket 90 Men
The lightweight with Grisons wool power for underneath or on top.
Sewn at the
The Grisons Wool Series is manufactured on state-of-the-art machines at the company Wimo AG in Rothrist.
The wool for our insulation fleece is obtained exclusively from Grisons sheep.