The Insulation 90 vest is lined with a lightweight fleece made from Grisons sheep's wool and thus keeps the body comfortably warm. The vest is suitable for wearing under or over clothing and thanks to the low weight and small pack size it is always there when it gets a little cooler.
- Two hand warmer pockets with zipper on the side
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Front zipper with wind flap
- Weight: 235g (size M)
- Filling weight: 90g/m2
- Medium robustness
- 3rd/Outer Layer; 2nd/Mid Layer
- Medium thermal performance, optimal climate regulation thanks to wool lining
- Water repellent
- PFC-free impregnation
Fabric: 100% recycled polyamide, woven and dyed in Taiwan Lining: Lavalan® wool fleece, 80% organic sheep wool from Disentis, 20% Ingeo®.
- Gentle cycle at 30°.
- Low load
- Fine detergent or wool detergent
- No detergent with optical brighteners or bleaching agents
- No fabric softener
- Some lint after the first wash is completely normal - just remove it!
- Hang or even better: Lay out
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron front side at lowest temperature
- Do not iron above 110°
- Place a thin cotton fabric under the iron
- Re-impregnate face fabric as soon as water stops repelling
- Re-impregnate front side with PFC-free spray
- Protect the inside from impregnation
Warms during sports:
Insulation Vest 90 Women
The lightweight with Grisons wool power for underneath or on top.
Sewn at the
The Grisons Wool Series is manufactured on state-of-the-art machines at the company Wimo AG in Rothrist.
The wool for our insulation fleece is obtained exclusively from Grisons sheep.