- Lined with sheep's wool from Graubünden.
- Fabric made of recycled polyamide.
- PFC-free water repellent impregnation.
- Ecologically produced without toxins and extensively tested in the lab (according to our strict Detox Standards).
- Multifunctional, timeless & repairable.
- Plastic-free packaging and carbon-neutral shipping.
- The insulation parkas are sewn in Lugano by Dresdensia SA.
- The narrow fabrics for the cuffs come from Streiffband AG in Herznach.
- The Graubünden wool is processed into machine-washable wool fleeces by an innovative company in Bavaria.
- The Grisons sheep live on organic farms in the Disentis region and spend the summer on the alp.