- Merino wool from certified organic animal husbandry (kbT).
- The kbT standard regulates, among other things, the size and regeneration of grazing areas in order to prevent so-called "overgrazing" and consequential damage such as soil degradation, erosion and a loss of biodiversity.
- No feeding of genetically modified crops and fattening aids.
- No use of pesticides.
- Machine washable finish of merino wool with the gentle and environmentally friendly EXP process.
- Dyed according to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and our strict Detox Standards.
- Ecologically produced without toxins and extensively tested in the lab (according to our strict Detox Standards).
- Plastic-free packaging and carbon neutral shipping.
- The fabric is knitted in Ermatingen by Aldo Naegeli AG.
- The fabric is dyed in Strengelbach by Johann Müller AG.
- The fabric is sewn into the finished T-shirts by Wams AG in Buchs SG.
- Mulesing-free merino wool from certified organic animal husbandry (kbT).
- The kbT standard is based on the European guidelines for organic farming and goes far beyond common animal welfare standards.
- The organic merino wool comes from South America, where more robust and less overbred breeds of sheep are kept than in Australia and New Zealand.